Sealants for Construction
This product is a silicone sealant for buildings with excellent adhesion, durability, and weather resistance.
Package size & Color
ThreeBond 5211 & 5241
ThreeBond 5211 and 5241 are architectural use silicone sealants, which provide outstanding weatherproof characteristic, durability, and adhesive power not obtainable from other sealing materials. ThreeBond 5211 and 5241 are reliable products backed by 30 years of experience.
With Curtain wall and multi-storied building construction method, sealants improve durability of the building through waterproof, dustproof, and air conditioning and heating efficiencies. They are used as sealing material for general industries such as consumer refrigerator, business machine, automobile etc.
- Excellent adhesive power.
- Excellent weather-proof characteristic and maintains constant performance.
- Outstanding cold and heat resistance maintains stable rubber-like elasticity over the wide temperature range from – 70°C to +260°C.
- Simple handling.
- Economical with a clean appearance.
- Seven standard colors.
- Adhesion between glasses, glass sash circumferences, prefabricated concrete blocks and ALC joints, joints between tiles and bathtub, roofing tile joints, joints between tiles and
wash stand, curtain wall joints, concrete expansion joints, box culvert wash stand,
curtain wall joints, concrete expansion joints, box culvert joints.
Package size & Color
ThreeBond 5222L is a single component modified silicone sealant based on organic polymers modified by moisture curing silicone functional groups. After curing, the sealant becomes a rubber-like elastic body excelling in heat resistance and cold resistance. Since it is a paintable type of sealant, it is suitable for sealing areas of parts to be painted after the parts are assembled.
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
- Excellent heat and cold resistance Maintains stable rubber elasticity in a wide temperature range from -40°C to 100°C.
- Paintable type
- Joint sealing for construction and civil engineering.
- Sealing of vehicle windows and joints.
- Bonding and sealing of electric parts