UV Curable Resins
This product is a non-solvent resin that cures quickly when it is irradiated with UV light.
Package size & Color
ThreeBond 3013B is a solvent-free UV curable adhesive with acrylic resin as its main ingredient. Since it is a single component resin, operations, such as measuring, mixing and defoaming, are not necessary, and the resin will cure quickly when it is irradiated with UV light of 200 to 400 nm. The use of this resin will speed up the production lines and promote energy conservation.
- Cures in seconds to several tens of seconds under irradiation with UV light
- Colored to visually indicate the state of application
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates
- After curing, it becomes a flexible cured material.
- Securing of optical parts
- Bonding, potting and sealing of electronic parts